Volunteer with Wellroot to Support Your Community
Partner with Wellroot to ensure every child is raised in a loving, compassionate, and nurturing home. Learn about all 2022 partnership opportunities on the flyer below, or visit our upcoming needs below.
From providing diapers as children come into our programs, to giving out new school supplies to children we serve, Wellroot relies on the generosity of our partners to help our families and young adults feel love and supported. Support the on-going and seasonal needs for our children, youth and families with the following:
- Wish List
- Games for Pajama Party Bags: board games for 10+, craft kits and science kits for all ages
You can make an impact for the children, youth and families served by Wellroot through volunteering. Consider volunteering one of our annual special events:
- Christmas Event Preparation (Details coming soon)
- Wellroot Family Christmas event on December 10 in Tucker and Gainesville (Details coming soon)
- Wellroot Family Christmas event on December 11 in Augusta (Details coming soon)
To volunteer at one of the events, fill out a volunteer application above and indicate your interests and we will reach out to you with more information. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellroot Family Friends
Whether you are a quarterly or weekly volunteer with Wellroot, you can make an impact with Wellroot Family Friends.
What kind of Friend do you want to be? Volunteers may:
- Assist staff with administrative support
- Volunteer in our Resource Rooms, help families select clothes and essential items
- Collect needed items for new moms and their babies
- Make an apartment a home for young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living
- Provide a family new linens and kitchen supplies for their apartment
- Deliver meals when new mothers are sleep-deprived, when a foster family gets a new placement, or when children are reunified with their parents
- And more!
Help provide what families need most. Friends.
Questions? Contact Sharon Brewer to learn more or invite Wellroot to speak to your church, business, community, or civic groups: Sharon at email@example.com or 404-327-5832.