Wellroot Family Services provides faith-centered family care grounded in data-proven outcomes. For nearly 150 years, we’ve been entrusted to tend to society’s most fundamental element— the family. 100% of donations support our vision of a world where every child is raised in a loving, compassionate and nurturing home.
- Government Fees & Grants
- Estates & Trusts
- Appropriation of Endowment Earnings
- Finance & Administration
A Note From Our President & CEO
Thank you! Because of supporters like you, Wellroot Family Services (formerly The United Methodist Children’s Home) was able to accomplish great things in 2018! You played a key role in the lives of hurting children from your community and across Georgia. Thanks to you:
- We served over 240 children in foster homes across Georgia
- Over 40 teens and young adults transitioned to adulthood
- Ten families were lifted from homelessness through our Family Housing Program
- 60 New families said “YES” to opening their homes to children in the foster care system
- We’ve had the honor of facilitating 19 adoptions
Thank you for giving those we serve a chance to dream once again.
During 2019, your Children’s Home will greatly accelerate and expand its ministry, helping even more children, young adults and families dream again. This year we will:
- Serve more children than ever before through our four North Georgia Offices
- Recruit and approve even more loving foster homes across North Georgia
- Work with the state to ensure more families in Georgia remain together
- Help more teens and young adults navigate the road to adulthood
Your generous gifts help make all this possible! Thank you! Thank you for supporting The Children’s Home! Thank you for being a partner with The Children’s Home and for making an impact on your community and across the state!
The Rev. Hal Jones
President & CEO