Wellroot Family Services provides faith-centered family care grounded in data-proven outcomes. For over 150 years, we’ve been entrusted to tend to society’s most fundamental element— the family. 100% of donations support our vision of a world where every child is raised in a loving, compassionate and nurturing home.
- 100% of philanthropic donations go directly toward supporting program expenses
- 100% of administrative and fundraising expenses are covered by endowment earnings
* In 2019 Wellroot changed fiscal years from a Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 fiscal year to a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year. The numbers above are unaudited and represent all 12-months of 2019. Download our 2019 stub year 990 and Financial Audit for more information.
A Note From Our President & CEO
Everyone at Wellroot is giving thanks for God’s goodness and love. In 2021, your financial support helped us make an enormous impact on the lives we touched in a year that was, yet again, filled with uncertainty.
Thank you! Because of you, Wellroot Family Services was able to touch so many lives and celebrate a milestone 150 years of service. You played a key role in healing children and families in your community and throughout Georgia and because of you, we will be able to continue to provide much needed services to our community for another 150 years. As we look toward 2022 with great expectation and hope, we are excited to build upon many great successes, like those listed below, from 2021.
- Served over 198 children, teens, and families interfacing with the child welfare system.
- Provided 30 youth transitioning out of DFCS an apartment in our Transitional Living and Independent Living programs.
- Partnered with a record-breaking number of corporations and churches in our community.
- Granted $199,000 in scholarships to 56 college bound students.
Additionally, we are excited to share that through your support we have been able to expand our services to provide family preservation programs that will help keep families together! These services include Healthy Families America (HFA), Positive Parenting Programs (Triple P) and Functional Family Therapy (FFP). To learn more about these programs and the ways you helped, go to Wellroot.org.
President & CEO