Wellroot Family Services provides faith-centered family care grounded in data-proven outcomes. For 150 years, we’ve been entrusted to tend to society’s most fundamental element— the family. 100% of donations support our vision of a world where every child is raised in a loving, compassionate and nurturing home.
- 100% of philanthropic donations go directly toward supporting program expenses
- 100% of administrative and fundraising expenses are covered by endowment earnings
- Government Fees & Grants
- Estates & Trusts
- Appropriation of Endowment Earnings
* In 2019 Wellroot changed fiscal years from a Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 fiscal year to a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year. The numbers above are unaudited and represent all 12-months of 2019. Download our 2019 stub year 990 and Financial Audit for more information.
- Finance & Administration
A Note From Our President & CEO
I’m sure some people may have a hard time giving thanks for 2020. It was a difficult year for many in our community and many of our Wellroot foster care families and children, but God calls us to give thanks in all circumstances.
Throughout the Bible we are called to “remember” what the Lord has done, where we have been, what we have been promised. Remembering these things serves to encourage us in difficult times and lead us to rejoicing in times of plenty. The new year is a perfect time to reflect on the previous one and “remember” the faithfulness of God and of those who supported our work so generously.
Thank you! Because of supporters like you, Wellroot Family services was able to accomplish great things despite all that 2020 threw our way! Thank you for all the good you made possible last year through your generous support. You played a key role in the lives of hurting children from your community and across Georgia. As we look toward 2021 with great expectation and hope, we are excited to build upon many great successes from 2020. Your gifts made it possible to:
- Serve over 300 children, teens, and families through our programs
- Move our teens into better apartments and equip them for success
- Partner with more Nurturing Community churches than ever
- Find forever homes for the 27 Wellroot children adopted from foster care
Your generous gifts throughout 2020 helped make all this possible!
We start 2021 with excitement about the future of child and family welfare in the state of Georgia and anticipation of celebrating our 150th Anniversary. The landscape of care is ever-changing, but our rich history and deep partnerships with friends like you means we will be helping to lead the way to better, evidence-based practices in the field.
Thank you for your continued support in this new year and beyond. 100% of your gift today will help children and families in Georgia. Your legacy is wrapped with ours in the mission to restore children and families from trauma through Jesus Christ. And we are so very grateful to have you!
President & CEO