What do the children, young adults, and families we serve need? Friends.
How do Family Friends Help?
- Collect needed items for new moms and their babies
- Make an apartment a home for young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living
- Provide a family new linens and kitchen supplies for their apartment
- Deliver meals when new mothers are sleep-deprived, when a foster family gets a new placement, or when children are reunified with their parents
- Volunteer in our Resource Rooms, help families select clothes and essential items
- And more!